The gloves are off, God Broar issues a challenge!

General in character posts
Torben

The gloves are off, God Broar issues a challenge!

Post by Torben »

To: Adjutant-General Otip Natalraethninason

Just who do you think you are?! How dare you issue an arrest warrant for me, God Broar, on the preposterous and clearly false charge of cowardice.

It's a well known fact that I'm one of the bravest, if not actual bravest, man in Boldhome. Leading Duellist, veteran of the Tribal Levy, veteran of Mularik's Company, current Hero Quester.....you must be out of your mind to try and arrest me on such a ludicrous charge, who's behind it eh? Who has slipped you a few lunars to get it issued.....I bet it's that damned Evil Erik again, knowing he can't beat me fairly he resorts to subterfuge and sneakiness, traits not at all becoming of an Orlanthi.

When I heard the news it simply made my blood boil and I can't control the old warrior instinct that burns deep inside me any longer, forget Chalana Arroy and these stupid restrictions on not being able to duel, I didn't want to marry her really anyway, a bit to haughty and devout in my opinion plus she would have been the one getting all of the glory out of a marriage, getting herself shacked up with God Broar and being able to bask in the glory of my cult's greatness. No....a great big fat NO.....I'll abide by her daft restrictions no longer, I quit and I'll fight a duel, I'll show you what happens to fools who try to arrest me!!

I, God Broar Hofarson, formally challenge you - Adjutant-General Otip Natalraethninason - to a duel, let's see whose the coward!

God Broar is coming for you!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Torben

Re: The gloves are off, God Broar issues a challenge!

Post by Torben »

So.........Adjutant-General Otip Natalraethninason......no reply, eh!!

I guessed that would be the case, now you know God Broar is after you all that false pretence of being an important military man has deserted you and you're in fear of your life if I manage to get you in a duel!! I renounced Chalana Arroy for that pleasure so you won't be escaping from me, just do the decent thing and formally accept my challenge.

If you don't then I have every right to denounce you as a total abject coward and a man not fit for your current position. You've been warned!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩