Varadan Crow-Shadow

General in character posts
Puckohue
GM

Varadan Crow-Shadow

Post by Puckohue »

Please welcome Varadan Crow-Shadow, the first child of a very rich Balkoth Drighten.
Ivarenna

Re: Varadan Crow-Shadow

Post by Ivarenna »

Welcome to Boldhome, Varadan.

I am newly arrived, myself. I look forward to making your acquaintance in due course.

I am expecting to head off to the front sometime this month.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Erik

Post by Erik »

Welcome Varadan,

I am off to the front, so cannot bid you welcome in person until we return after the campaign. Hopefully we can meet up then.

Erik
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Welcome to Boldhome, Varadan.

I look forward to greeting you when we return from campaigning, either over a drink at a tavern or perhaps over the counter of my shop, Silks and Sapphires.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Welcome fellow-tribesman.

I know that any member of the Swenstown Confederation will be eager to have at the Lunar Empire, but a word of warning; if you do not join a regiment in your first week you will not (I think) go the front that month, and if you do you will not meet the Warrior Cultist (or LM scholar) requirement, so will be expelled at the end of the month :( . Best to spend Early Fire settling in.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Which ever week someone joins a regiment that’s at the front that character will join the war.
Torben

Post by Torben »

My dear Varadan,

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in welcoming you to Boldhome. If it weren't for the fact that I'm currently away on a Hero Quest I would have contacted you earlier BUT what with me being a very busy God, an aspiring Light Bringer one, caught up in all the formalities of establishing myself amongst the pantheon of the recognised Light Bringers you would have heard from me earlier.

Still, that aside, all is not lost for I have a most marvellous opportunity that is open to you, what with you coming from such a wealthy and prestigious family. Someone of your merit deserves the very best in career prospects, the very prospects that lay open with joining Cult Broar The Benevolent! Yes, Varadan, as it so happens we have a vacancy for a Rune Lord, a Rune Lord of my cult and such a position, for the most reasonable of prices, brings with it a multitude of benefits....want to learn more....I bet you do!!

Fortunately, even though I am away seeking to secure the skull of the King of the Broos, my good cousin, Brear Hofarson, is back in Boldhome and he can sort you out, get all the necessaries done and have you signed up with ease. I should add that cousin Brear, in keeping with the fine military traditions of the Hofarson family, is scheduled to join the Eleven Lights this very season albeit that, regrettably, they've not been included in the regiments destined for action at the Front, apparently some paperwork oversight, tsk...tut....of all the bad luck eh as I know he was chomping at the bit to get out there and to grips with the foe.

Still, every cloud has a silver lining, as I think the Aldryami say (?), and this means you can pop along to see him - he's a High Priest, you know, a very important position - and all you need do is pass over to him a 100 lunars and the Rune Lord vacancy is yours!

I very much look forward to seeing you upon my return and we can share a few drinks in my Inn and make plans for the furtherance of Cult Broar, plus your own advancement, of course, with immediate effect.

P.S If you are contacted by one Erik Stargazer, just ignore it, the fellow's a lunatic and he'll only end up getting you embroiled in some kind of detrimental nonsense that will be to your disadvantage.

P.P.S Remember only 100 lunars, that's such a bargain.
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Hoftar

Post by Hoftar »

Hi Varadan,

I'm new in town too. Maybe we can meet up for a drink next month?

Hoftar
Julian

Post by Julian »

Welcome Varadan Crow-Shadow, I hope to see you at the front or on our triumphant return. Feel free to find me on the field or at the Pea Pod in Boldhome. Sincerely Julian.
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice
Julian

Post by Julian »

Welcome Varadan Crow-Shadow, I hope to see you at the front or on our triumphant return. Feel free to find me on the field or at the Pea Pod in Boldhome. Sincerely Julian.
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice