Serbitar Darason

General in character posts
Puckohue
GM

Serbitar Darason

Post by Puckohue »

Please welcome Serbitar Darason, the orphaned second child of a very rich Culbrea Drighten.
Fionn

Re: Serbitar Darason

Post by Fionn »

Welcome Serbitar. You may find Boldhome a little empty this month, since the army is off to fight the Lunars and Broar, the resident deity/clown (or both) is on a secret mission, but we will all be pleased to drink some ale with you on our several returns.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).
Erik

Post by Erik »

Welcome to Boldhome!

As Fionn says, most of us are about to leave on campaign, and you would be very welcome to join us at the front, either straight away, or if you prefer to settle in to city life for a while, in a month or so. Otherwise I look forward to meeting you on our return home.

Erik
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Welcome to Boldhome, Serbitar.

I look forward to greeting you when we return from campaigning, either over a drink at a tavern or perhaps over the counter of my shop, Silks and Sapphires.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Welcome to Boldhome, Serbitar! I am newly arrived myself. If you fancy a chat you will find me in the Brown Dragon Inn, in the temple district.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Serbitar

Post by Serbitar »

Hello to you all! Beeb busy settling in to my lodgings and looking around the place. I will make sure to drop in and visit, unless you happen to be near Fantarns Inn, in which case pop in for a rink. They made me very welcome