Agis Havason

General in character posts
Puckohue
GM

Agis Havason

Post by Puckohue »

Please welcome Boldhome newcomer, Agis Havason, the bastard son of a free Sambari carl.
Erik

Re: Agis Havason

Post by Erik »

Welcome to Boldhome Agis! I am sure you will distinguish yourself.

Erik
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Welcome Avis!

You have the good fortune, should your inclination be for martial glory, to be joining us just at the beginning of campaign season. Signing up for the right regiment will see you off to the front to seek fortune and glory (or death) immediately!

I myself will be seeking transfer to a prestigious regiment serving at the front this season and will be on campaign for the full season (barring any fatal mishaps) but look forward to greeting you at a club - or perhaps as a customer in my humble shop - once we return to Boldhome.

Grumbold Rahlefson
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Welcome to Boldhome Agis! I am newly arrived myself. If you fancy a chat you will find me in the Brown Dragon Inn, in the temple district.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

You can be assured of a welcome from all levels of Boldhome society, Agis.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).
Agis

Post by Agis »

Erik wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:35 pm Welcome to Boldhome Agis! I am sure you will distinguish yourself.

Erik
My thanks to you Sir. I can only do what the Gods will, with my small input of course.
Agis

Post by Agis »

grumbold99 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:36 pm Welcome Avis!

You have the good fortune, should your inclination be for martial glory, to be joining us just at the beginning of campaign season. Signing up for the right regiment will see you off to the front to seek fortune and glory (or death) immediately!

I myself will be seeking transfer to a prestigious regiment serving at the front this season and will be on campaign for the full season (barring any fatal mishaps) but look forward to greeting you at a club - or perhaps as a customer in my humble shop - once we return to Boldhome.

Grumbold Rahlefson
Thank you very much my good Sir.
As I am finding myself new to this town I would appreciate advice. If I am so inclined, what regiment what you recommend?
Agis

Post by Agis »

Ivarenna wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:16 am Welcome to Boldhome Agis! I am newly arrived myself. If you fancy a chat you will find me in the Brown Dragon Inn, in the temple district.
Dear Ivarenna,

Thank you very much for your kind message. I will certainly try to find time in my (surprisingly) hectic schedule to visit you at this establishment.
Agis

Post by Agis »

Fionn wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:49 am You can be assured of a welcome from all levels of Boldhome society, Agis.
My thanks Fionn, it is good to be so welcomed by all of you.
My wishes for your good fortune.
Erik

Post by Erik »

Agis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:16 pm
grumbold99 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:36 pm Welcome Avis!

Grumbold Rahlefson
Thank you very much my good Sir.
As I am finding myself new to this town I would appreciate advice. If I am so inclined, what regiment what you recommend?
My dear Agis,

If I may make a suggestion, you might wish to consider raising your social level for a month or so, which will then give you a better choice of regiments. You could then come out to the front for the rest of the summer campaign. If you are determined to come straight to the fight decide first if you feel more fitted to a straight combat or a magical unit (OOC: depends on which of your battle or power is higher). For combat I can think of my former unit the Colymar Cavalry. I wish you well.

Erik