Griselna....see I told you so!!

General in character posts
Torben

Griselna....see I told you so!!

Post by Torben »

My dear Griselna,

I wept tears of sorrow when I heard the news that you'd been assaulted by those two rogues Quatlu & Evil Erik! I told you so, didn't I, sheer violence and unnecessary aggression....shocking!

Look, do what's simply common sense, come and join Cult Broar the Benevolent. I can make you a God Talker, you know, and by such you get the protection we have to offer with no further threat of nastiness and it'll only cost you a mere 25 lunars, bloody bargain if I say so myself.

Come on Griselna, join me...it makes total sense as I have a very good friend who is currently evaluating looking into old Evil Erik and I very much expect her to act very soon to have the psycho locked up!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
grumbold99

Re: Griselna....see I told you so!!

Post by grumbold99 »

I fear you must have misunderstood the situation, Broar. Understandable for a man known for his ability to avoid duels, even those he is expected to attend, and now sworn to the gentle arts of healing.

It was not the regimental officers calling challenge on our newly arrived Drighten. Quite the reverse! Griselna boldy challenged them both for appearing more noteworthy in society and displayed conspicuous duelling ability to defeat one and boldly attempt to defeat the other immediately afterward. I believe our new arrival has made quite the entrance and made it quite clear that she intends to defend the prestige and privileges of her rank ahead of any commoners!
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Garoor

Post by Garoor »

Yes, Grumbold has it right.

Have you considered joining the cult of Eurmal, Broar? I think you would fit right in.
Garoor Vinvuyrson
Second son of Vinvuyr Goalson, a poor Aranwyth cottar
Lt Warlord of the Thieves' Arm
Storm Bull Initiate
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

((OOC: Just want to point out - as it's discussed in other threads atm - that cause for duel was mutual.))