Rufus the Romantic

General in character posts
Rufus

Rufus the Romantic

Post by Rufus »

Rufus has spent many months at the front. As violence, danger and grimy field living meant there was no chance to follow more gentler passions such as romance.

Now, though, he was back in Boldhome and with the start of Spring, he felt the need to pursue the gentler arts of intimate companionship.

He contemplated several - Quatlu's companion appealed but she was spoken for!

Then he spied Daraea Theinissasdaughter - beautiful and offspring of a tribal chieftain like himself!

Unless she is spoken for, he will seek her affection!
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
Quatlu

Re: Rufus the Romantic

Post by Quatlu »

Your words show wisdom and a solidarity with friends and your Sword Brothers. Let the lovely maiden be persuaded by your courtship, and rejoice in this new union of noble lovers. When you succeed, we might plan to join with other couples to enjoy social events and worship in mutual friendship together. Should the need arise, I offer my axe to help you defend her. Sword Brothers and officers of the King should stand together in such matters of honor. May this new season bring you honor and love eternal.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe