Application for promotion

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Rufus

Application for promotion

Post by Rufus »

Assuming Rufus has sufficient social standing to warrant taking on such a great responsibility, he intends to apply for the (presumably still) vacant position of Mularik’s Company warlord.

He believes he has the necessary skills to successfully lead the regiment to advance the cause of Boldhome and its great and majestic King. Long live King Argrath!
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
Erik

Re: Application for promotion

Post by Erik »

My dear Rufus,

If you decide to purchase the rank of Warlord then I wish you great success in that role. But do you need to do so? You are now acting Warlord and the substantive post will surely be yours once the regiment returns to the front, either in the Summer season or earlier if you decide to take us back to war. No one can supplant you in the command of the unit.

Whatever you decide you have my support.

Erik
Rufus

Re: Application for promotion

Post by Rufus »

Rufus ponders Erik's kind words. Erik is truly a paragon amongst the warriors of Boldhome. He wonders how he can repay Erik - and is happy to offer what support he has to enable Erik to prosper further.
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.