Hello Orlanth, my fellow God

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Torben

Hello Orlanth, my fellow God

Post by Torben »

Broar Hofarson (aka Broar Broarson) seeks to spread his friendship and the kindness of the Blessed Mother by embracing your cult as a member.

It's important that we Lightbringers stick together and I'm sure with me as a member of your cult that will be an impressive sign to show the forces of Chaos and Lunarite aggressors we can't be ignored, united in strength and all that business. Think too, my brother Lightbringer, of the kudos your cult will get with me as one of it's members, for 'tis only Chalana Arroy that boasts two deities within it's ranks but you can now join such an elite group!!

I'll pop along at Sacred Time to one of your little ceremony thingies and as I believe I qualify as an Initiate immediately at least I won't have to hang around with the riff-raff of the lay membership.

Finally, always one to extend the hand of friendship would you like to become a member of cult Broar the Benevolent? A god of your standing would immediately qualify as a Rune Lord, at least, so let me know and I can make the arrangements to swear you in.

OOC - Broar applies to join Orlanth :D
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩