Fionn Skene

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Puckohue
GM

Fionn Skene

Post by Puckohue »

Fionn Skene arrives in Boldhome. He is the first child of a rich Balkoth cottar.
Erik

Re: Fionn Skene

Post by Erik »

Welcome Fionn! I hope you have a happy and successful life in Boldhome. Let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in your early months in the city.

Erik Stargazer
Hundred Thane Mularik's Company
God-talker of Orlanth
Aide to city Lawspeaker
Colymar tribe
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Thank you Erik. I am pleased to have arrived in Boldhome, and once the excitements of Sacred Time are over I look forward to meeting you and other friends over a cup of mead.
I would also like to point out to hasty readers that it is Fionn not Fiona; I am no princess, and though I propose to follow Lhankor Mhy, this beard is entirely natural.
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Greetings and Felicitations Fionn Skene! Welcome to Boldhome. Please feel free to ask Erik or myself if you have any questions, and if we don't know the answer we can find you someone who does. Enjoy the Sacred Time and we'll see more of you next season. May Lhankor Mhy bless you with wisdom and prosperity in the new year.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Greetings Fionn,

Welcome to Boldhome! Ondureen Eoarlsdaughter at your service. Looking forward to making your acquaintance.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Julian

Post by Julian »

Julian, welcomes Fionn Skene and invites them to meet up at any time to see if the two of them might find a common cause in Boldhome (notwithstanding their divergent start in life!).
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

Fionn stopped to draw breath outside the Horse Market. Boldhome was certainly a friendly place, and he looked forward to getting to know some of the colourful characters who had greeted him in passing; perhaps they had known his unfortunate kinsman Malvolio? And it was certain that the town contained many brave soldiers; he must join a regiment without delay. But the horses the cavalry were obliged to ride were not what he was used to; great lumps who would be marvellous in a lance charge, but would be at a loss as soon as the melee required dodging and swordplay. Should he try and persuade the light cavalry that the Prax ponies he had seen would be more use, or just import some to sell to the remount section? He mentally shook himself; before making any sort of plans, he must seek the blessing of the Gods in this sacred season. Following the drifting smell of incense would be a good start.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).