God-talker A'Nonnymous Person

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Erik

God-talker A'Nonnymous Person

Post by Erik »

Revered Godtalker A'Nonnymous,

You have served Orlanth well for many years, but those years have been hard on your body. You lost your left hand to the jaws of a dragonewt and your right foot was crushed by a Lunar cavalry horse. Only last week you needed two initiates to help you up and down the steps of the Great Temple during the ceremony and your spear is now more a staff for your support than a weapon to defend Boldhome. Is it not time for you to retire to a quieter shrine to teach and raise the next generation of followers of Orlanth? I know that your noble father Per has recently had the shrine in your tribal homeland renovated and would greatly desire you to move home. I feel certain that you could serve the Storm God better there in honourable retirement.

Praise Orlanth!

Erik Stargazer
Initiate of Orlanth

(OOC: Erik requests a God-talker of Orlanth to resign)
Erik

Re: God-talker A'Nonnymous Person

Post by Erik »

Good A'Nonnymous,

Revered Sir, allow me to offer my congratulations on your well earned retirement. I have no doubt that, without the arduous duties in the Great Temple here in Boldhome, you will have years left to you at your new homeland shrine. I will strive to follow your example, and to know when to accept Or;anth's will and to make way for a younger candidate.

Orlanth bless you1

Erik Stargazer
God-talker of Orlanth
Ten Thane Mularik's Company
Colymar Tribe