News for 1630-7 (Early Earth)

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Julian

News for 1630-7 (Early Earth)

Post by Julian »

News:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye - I Julian Sartarvutsun, have arrived in Boldhome looking to change the trajectory of my life! You may recognise me through my honour and my strength of purpose. I want to rise from poor beginnings and will repay many-fold the kindness of strangers, my clan members and hopefully, my Cult superiors.

If any person of rank is willing to meet with me, a stranger in this town, I shall be grateful for the rest of my days!
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice
Torben

Re: News for 1630-7 (Early Earth)

Post by Torben »

Julian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:45 pm News:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye - I Julian Sartarvutsun, have arrived in Boldhome looking to change the trajectory of my life! You may recognise me through my honour and my strength of purpose. I want to rise from poor beginnings and will repay many-fold the kindness of strangers, my clan members and hopefully, my Cult superiors.

If any person of rank is willing to meet with me, a stranger in this town, I shall be grateful for the rest of my days!
My dear Julian, wonderful to learn of your arrival.

I am hosting a party in Week 4 of Early Earth Season (OOC this turn!) and would be delighted if you could join us, it's at the prestigious Scribbled Scroll Inn, a most splendid venue.

Look forward to seeing you.

Broar
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Erik

Post by Erik »

Welcome to Boldhome Julian,

I myself am waiting to see if my regimental Warlord, Okinakt Yrshison, will order the Colymar Cavalry to the front this month. Should he not do so then I plan to visit my club, the Crazy Horse, for drinks in week 2 and I would be glad to see you there as my guest. Indeed, it shall be my honour to ask any of the heroes of Boldhome to drink with me that week (OOC: please remember to put conditional orders in case I am at the front). It will give some of the newcomers a chance to meet some of the more established residents and discuss their plans for the future. just be aware I am a proud member of the Colymar Tribe, the Colymar Cavalry and the Cult of Orlanth, if you are a rival you will expect to see my steel!

Erik Stargazer
Ten Thane, Colymar Cavalry

(OOC: If in Boldhome week 2 Erik will welcome all to the Crazy Horse as his guests)
Quatlu

Post by Quatlu »

Hail Julian Sartarvutsun!

Welcome to Boldhome. As a man of honour and strength of purpose, you are most welcome to join the cult of Orlanth and prepare to fight the enemies of the Kingdom. Hopefully you will join our Temple in week one, so that I may invite you to join me in the Great Temple of Orlanth in week 2 to attend a ceremony by the high priest himself. Let us worship together as Sword Brothers and get acquainted. There is always time to socialize available, but it seems prudent to get your feet firmly on the ground before you indulge in festivities, meaning no disrespect to those courteous gentlemen who have offered you a chance to socialize this month. It's your choice.

I hope to see you in Temple ceremonies this month in week two. May Orlanth guide your steps.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Asst. Rune Priest of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Welcome to all the new arrivals to Boldhome. I hope to make your acquaintance in due course but for now I intend to serve at the front to enhance the honour of Boldhome by seeking fame and fortune! I wish all those serving at the front the best of luck!
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
Julian

Post by Julian »

Gentles All, thank you for your welcome, offers and advice. I have arrived and so the die is cast…. I expect that I shall seek more of the advice in the next “period” as we call it at home. I shall be focussing on survival and yet will try to support others who can aid my existence and help me become a useful member of Boldhome. May you all thrive. I hope to meet with you in Boldhome and buy you a drink in due course. Adieu.
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice