More Marvellous Malani Merriment - Party Week 2 (1630-6)

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Torben

More Marvellous Malani Merriment - Party Week 2 (1630-6)

Post by Torben »

My dear Friends,

To celebrate my fast approaching membership of the blessed and very peaceful, kind, nice, gentle cult of CHALANA ARROY, all praise to her divine loveliness, I shall be hosting another of my very popular parties, at the Scribbled Scroll. As you will all know this is a most prestigious establishment that caters for proper guests, decent guests and no slumming it in my club unlike such hovels as the Crazy Horse and that Red Beaver place! This venue is upmarket and ensures a jolly good time for all.

So, who wishes to join me....at an all costs covered knees-up.....!! Actually all of you can*, you're all invited along because that's the kind of fellow I am, just happy to see smiles upon the faces of others, that gives me my sense of wellbeing.

I look forward to seeing you all there and each guest will receive a complimentary figurine of divine Chalana Arroy as a gift from me.

Broar

* Did I write anyone there, tsk tut, how careless as I clearly meant to exclude (literally!) any of those smelly Colymar types, dreadful people, guaranteed to put a dampener to any celebration and the stink of them, shudder...definitely won't be having any of those come along!

The gift of the Chalana Arroy figurine is more than just that...curious....you should be...this will represent an in-game financial sum of 25 lunars to everyone that comes along! What a bonus eh, ok I know it's just 25 lunars but it all helps and it's free!
Last edited by Torben on Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Lavi

Re: More Marvellous Malani Merriment - Party Week 2 (1630-6)

Post by Lavi »

Broar!

An excellent and timely invitation. I have just arrived in Boldhome and was looking for exciting opportunities. The Scribbled Scroll sound most interesting. I would be happy to attend.
Congratulations on your impending membership to that most healing of the Lightbringers, the most majestic Chalana Arroy.

Lavi Sharpspear
Lavi Sharpspear of the Locaem tribe.
Looking for options.
Lay member of Lhankor Mhy.
Charisma 4.
Torben

Post by Torben »

Lavi wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:28 pm Broar!

An excellent and timely invitation. I have just arrived in Boldhome and was looking for exciting opportunities. The Scribbled Scroll sound most interesting. I would be happy to attend.
Congratulations on your impending membership to that most healing of the Lightbringers, the most majestic Chalana Arroy.

Lavi Sharpspear
To: Lavi Sharpspear,

Excellent news and you won't be disappointed young man.

Look forward to meeting you.
Torben Dungshuvler
💩
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Broar Hofarson

Sir,

I think it only fair, being called upon to have an opinion about your duelling, that I have at least met you first.
I should be delighted to accept your invitation.

Grumbold Rahlefson
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Torben

Post by Torben »

grumbold99 wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:52 pm Broar Hofarson

Sir,

I think it only fair, being called upon to have an opinion about your duelling, that I have at least met you first.
I should be delighted to accept your invitation.

Grumbold Rahlefson
Good fellow Grumbold,

I shall be delighted to have you as a guest and allow me to properly explain all this duelling nonsense from the Evil Erik over a mug of ale or two.
Torben Dungshuvler
💩
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Broar,

I would be delighted to attend your Chalana Arroy celebration. She is the finest of all healing goddesses and has come to my aide a time or two in the past!
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad
Torben

Post by Torben »

Jarrek wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:23 pm Broar,

I would be delighted to attend your Chalana Arroy celebration. She is the finest of all healing goddesses and has come to my aide a time or two in the past!
To: Jarrek Garson

What a wise choice you've made and I'll see you at the Party, last man standing's a Colymar...oh, no hang on I'm looking to join them, lets make it last man standing is an Aranywyth. I only know of one of them and he's in jail so no need to worry about any duelling risks.
Torben Dungshuvler
💩