Griselna the Bitter

General in character posts
Afur

Re: Griselna the Bitter

Post by Afur »

[/quote]

Oh, I'm afraid the invitation doesn't apply to Erik or Quatlu, seeing as they apparently think too high of themselves.

//OOC: Seems there will be cause for duel if we meet, me being a noble of CHA 7.
[/quote]

I think that's Titled Noble - so does not apply here?
Afur Brekalisson
First son of a Thane of the Colymar tribe
Warlord of the Colymar Cavalry
Assistant Rune-Lord of Ernalda, the Earth Mother
Initiate, Cult of Orlanth
Charisma: 14
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Afur wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:29 am I think that's Titled Noble - so does not apply here?
No, some characters are nobles without titles. Like Afur.
Torben

Post by Torben »

Puckohue wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:50 am
Afur wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 9:29 am I think that's Titled Noble - so does not apply here?
No, some characters are nobles without titles. Like Afur.
Ooooh....ooooh, can Broar be a noble too.....I mean it's only fair, how can that Afur (I beat him in a duel you know!) and Evil Erik lay claim to such but God Broar cannot?! Mind you, upon reflection, Griselna is now a dear friend of Broar's so there is no question of any animosity PLUS with the offer to her to become a God Talker of Cult Broar the Benevolent we'd not be engaging in any of that duelling nonsense!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Erik

Post by Erik »

My lady Griselna,

You have my respect for your willingness to do the right thing and to defend your honour. Congratulations upon your victory against Quatlu and I am only sorry that you were carrying a wound when you faced myself and therefore were handicapped for our duel. I hope you will swiftly recover from your honourable wounds and that you will even more swiftly rise in Boldhome society to the point where you will no longer feel obliged to issue such challenges.

I wish you well,

Erik Stargazer
Hundred Thane Mularik's Company
God talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar Tribe