1630 - 12 (Late Storm) - Appointments

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Julian

Re: 1630 - 12 (Late Storm) - Appointments

Post by Julian »

Julian Sartarvtsun, training completed, admin squared away and properly turned out approaches Warlorld Okinakt Yrshison of the Colymar Cavalry and respectfully requests his own appointment as Regimental Adjutant.
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice
Torben

Post by Torben »

Broar Hofarson (aka Broar Broarson), applies for the position of God Talker within the Chalana Arroy cult and points out to the High Priest of Chalana Arroy that the cult is built upon the foundations of kindness and charity which are both things that have been much denied to Broar over the last year with EVERY SINGLE ONE of his previous numerous applications having been denied!!

Surely now is the time to finally end such a run of terrible injustice and Broar can think of none better to aid this than Chalana Arroy....so...come on.....give me a break High Priest......there aren't even any other Chalana Arroy initiates of any note around, it's got to be me, I'm the best choice!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Announcements

Ondureen of the Amad applies to become Aide to a Chieftain. She is an able warrior, strong in spirit. She humbly requests that the tribal elders of the Amad consider her for this post.

Ondureen, Initiate of the Avenging Daughter, applies to become a God-talker of Babeester Gor. She has shown her piety and devotion. The noble Axe Sister is my witness. Ondureen understands that this position is currently available.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

Rufus Bronzer requests that the rest of Mularik's company be deployed to the front.

Rufus will echo Rhosyn's request that Kenyr Nataldsdaughter's squadron of snakepipe dancers be deployed to the front.

Should Eric Stargazer be successful in the posts that he seeks, Rufus will petition Tosti Runefriend, City Lawspeaker for appointment as his aide to fill the now vacant position.

Failing that he will apply to be an aide to an Eorl, preferably of the Kheldon tribe.
Baron Rufus Bronzer
Clansman of the proud Kheldon Tribe -This small but very wealthy urban clan is the "most noble" clan of Sartar - but the wealth seems to have passed me by.
Warlord Mularik's Company Orlanth Initiate
Chieftain's son.
grumbold99

Post by grumbold99 »

Grumbold Rahelfson eagerly applies for the post of God-talker in the cult of Issaries, being a loyal son of the Locaem and having devotedly served as Initiate for some months.
Grumbold Rahlefson of the Locaem

Scrawny tow-headed beanpole of a lad; usually complaining about the cold, the damp, the pollen or the heat.
Proprietor of Silks and Sapphires. Conspicuously buy your apparel here!
Lt Col of the Royal Foot Guard.
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Rufus wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:59 pm Should Eric Stargazer be successful in the posts that he seeks, Rufus will petition Tosti Runefriend, City Lawspeaker for appointment as his aide to fill the now vacant position.
Vacated appointments are announced the following turn.