At the Front.

An OOC part of the forum. IC posts will be deleted.
Finn

At the Front.

Post by Finn »

When our units are at the front, what sort of orders should we be considering?
Finn Harilson
Bastard of a Rich Eorl, Vantaros Tribe.
Ondurga

Re: At the Front.

Post by Ondurga »

Wonderful wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 6:09 pm When our units are at the front, what sort of orders should we be considering?
Typical Wolf Runner orders, I'd have thought. Week 1: cower. Week 2: hide under bush. Week 3: hide in mud. Week 4: surrender.

[ooc: sorry, sorry, sorry!]
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad
Fionn

Post by Fionn »

I take it that would refer to the soldiers of the Wolf Runners and Free Philosophers regiments, who are actually fighting against the Lunar Empire this summer while Goldgotti's Company is fretting about whether their unifoms are sufficiently flattering?
[ooc; don't start something you can't finish :D )

Wonderful; the only orders you need are reckless bravery and/or poltroonery, unless a vacancy opens up and you wish to buy promotion.
Fionn the dagger, soldier (leader Free Philosophers) and scholar (Loremaster).
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Yes, what Malvolio said. Only Poltroonery and/or Reckless Bravery.
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Malvolio wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:39 pm I take it that would refer to the soldiers of the Wolf Runners and Free Philosophers regiments, who are actually fighting against the Lunar Empire this summer while Goldgotti's Company is fretting about whether their unifoms are sufficiently flattering?
[ooc; don't start something you can't finish :D )
Goldgotti's Company's uniforms could do with a refit, to be honest. I was thinking lime green with burgundy piping. No cheap materials.

But I have no beef with the Free Philosophers. Fearsome bunch of lads.
Malvolio wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:39 pm [ooc; don't start something you can't finish :D )
[ooc: who says I can't finish?]
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad