Wonderful!

General in character posts
Finn

Wonderful!

Post by Finn »

My father, I know little of, he left before I was born. My mother''s first words.."Wonderful another brat!" I'm told thats how I got my name. Life just got harder after that. She expired and returned into Ernalda's embrace giving birth to me!

My early years were spent with the pigs,, they at least were warm towards me. As a4th brat of a destitute cottar of the Vantaros Tribe I was often forgot and passed between relatives. Only of use when I was able to haul pig-nuts and watch the sheep (we were SO poor, yes there was only the one sheep!)

So when I could, I ran away. The Vantaros clearly wanted rid of me, and I of them. I've come to Boldholm to make a name, a fortune and find my next meal.

Look at me subaltern of the Wolf Runners already.

I'm happy to find friends, not quite sure what they look like and will never trust you! Only the pigs ever showed some warmth!
Finn Harilson
Bastard of a Rich Eorl, Vantaros Tribe.
Erinestra

Re: Wonderful!

Post by Erinestra »

Wonderful wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:58 am My father, I know little of, he left before I was born. My mother''s first words.."Wonderful another brat!" I'm told thats how I got my name. Life just got harder after that. She expired and returned into Ernalda's embrace giving birth to me!

My early years were spent with the pigs,, they at least were warm towards me. As a4th brat of a destitute cottar of the Vantaros Tribe I was often forgot and passed between relatives. Only of use when I was able to haul pig-nuts and watch the sheep (we were SO poor, yes there was only the one sheep!)

So when I could, I ran away. The Vantaros clearly wanted rid of me, and I of them. I've come to Boldholm to make a name, a fortune and find my next meal.

I'm happy to find friends, not quite sure what they look like and will never trust you! Only the pigs ever showed some warmth!
Wonderful, what a great name! I wish you all the best in your journey, and if you should ever need a reliable weapon then please call in at my Emporium!
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Wonderful wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:58 am My father, I know little of, he left before I was born. My mother''s first words.."Wonderful another brat!" I'm told thats how I got my name. Life just got harder after that. She expired and returned into Ernalda's embrace giving birth to me!

Hi Wonderful

Thank you for introducing yourself. Congratulation on becoming a subaltern with the Wolf Runners. I see that like myself (Bush Rangers) you will soon be off to the front for the Fire Season campaign. Why not join me this month for a celebratory drink in Red Beaver in week 4. Let me know if you can make it!

Ondureen
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Finn

Post by Finn »

Ondureen, thank you, I will see if I can be excused regimental duties in week 4 :)
Finn Harilson
Bastard of a Rich Eorl, Vantaros Tribe.
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Wonderful wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:01 pm Ondureen, thank you, I will see if I can be excused regimental duties in week 4 :)
Great. Hope you can make it! Happy to buy you a drink as you will be my guest. Erinestra will be there too.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company