Ah, Cousin Brear, you've arrived!

General in character posts
Torben

Ah, Cousin Brear, you've arrived!

Post by Torben »

Dear Cousin,

I hear that you've just arrived in Boldhome, damn, what a pity I'm just literally leaving so won't get a chance to see you before I go off on my Hero Quest adventure. Don't worry though because I'll see you when I get back and tell you all of what happened!

Now, just a couple of things while I'm away -

Firstly, keep the Cult Temple ticking over if you get any new recruits make sure you get the membership fees off of them before signing them up. You'll find a scroll on the table with the prices list for each of the Cult positions, we're signing up for any of them but, remember, the more prestigious the role the higher the fee!

Secondly, and this is a real bummer, I've not been able to leave you that bag of lunars that I mentioned in my letter to you, the lunars to see you through until I get back. I've left the bag, but I've had to have the lunars away since I'm going to resurrect someone and it's a costly business, all the accessories required for the ceremony etc. However, I've got a regimental and cult colleague, Erik Stargazer, he needs a housekeeper and said he'll pay you 60 lunars for the job. Just pop over and see him before he leaves for the Front, tell him I sent you and remind him he advertised for the job and offered it to anyone, so it's as good as yours cousin.

All the best to you and see you after Fire Season.

P.S If anyone turns up asking for money and coming out with stuff like loan repayments, overdue nonsense etc tell them I'm out of the city and you don't know when I'll be back but when I do get back I'm expecting to marry Chalana Arroy and her Temple's got heaps of lunars so any financial issues can be resolved then.
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩