Ivarenna Hainasdaughter

General in character posts
Puckohue
GM

Ivarenna Hainasdaughter

Post by Puckohue »

Please welcome Boldhome newcomer, the noble Ivarenna Hainasdaughter, the third child of a poor Balmyr Lord.
Erik

Re: Ivarenna Hainasdaughter

Post by Erik »

Welcome to Boldhome my lady Ivarenna. I look forward to meeting you once I return from the Front. Do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the meantime.

Yours,

Erik Stargazer
Hundred Thane Mularik's Company
God talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar Tribe
Torben

Post by Torben »

Welcome Ivarenna Hainasdaughter,

I would have sent my greetings earlier but I'm currently not well and laid up in a hospital bed within the Chalana Arroy temple. Fortunately the malday has not affected my mental wellbeing so I'm able to write this welcome to you.

When, I'm recovered, which I hope will be soon, how would you like to join me for an ale or two at my prestigious Inn, The Scribbled Scroll, where I can tell you all about Boldhome and the various characters within it, sadly there are a few 'bad eggs' amongst them, as well as give you some information about my own cult which is currently seeking new members.
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Erik wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 pm Welcome to Boldhome my lady Ivarenna. I look forward to meeting you once I return from the Front. Do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you in the meantime.

Yours,

Erik Stargazer
Hundred Thane Mularik's Company
God talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar Tribe
Thank you for your kind words dear Erik.

I hope to apply to join your esteemed regiment this month. For duty calls at the front. If you could put in a good word with your commander Baron Rufus, I would appreciate that greatly.

yours
Ivarenna
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Broar wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:42 pm Welcome Ivarenna Hainasdaughter,

I would have sent my greetings earlier but I'm currently not well and laid up in a hospital bed within the Chalana Arroy temple. Fortunately the malday has not affected my mental wellbeing so I'm able to write this welcome to you.

When, I'm recovered, which I hope will be soon, how would you like to join me for an ale or two at my prestigious Inn, The Scribbled Scroll, where I can tell you all about Boldhome and the various characters within it, sadly there are a few 'bad eggs' amongst them, as well as give you some information about my own cult which is currently seeking new members.
Thank you for your welcome Broar. I am sorry to hear that you are sick. What ailment afflicts thee? Is it contagious?

Certainly once you are fully recovered it would be an honour to meet with you and learn more about Boldhome and Chalana Arroy. Perhaps once I am back from the front at the end of Fire Season?
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Erik

Post by Erik »

My lady Ivarenna,

I have indeed written to Warlord Rufus and I hope to welcome you soon to Mularik's Company. You come at a good time when we are about to ride to the front to defend our city and our King from the Lunar foe.

Erik