1631 - 2 (Early Sea) - Appointments

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Erinestra

Re: 1631 - 2 (Early Sea) - Appointments

Post by Erinestra »

Erinestra will apply for the role of rune lord of Issaries.

She will also apply to be the aide of the tribal King of the Locaem.
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Ivarenna

Post by Ivarenna »

Broar wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:32 pm To: The most respected High Priests of Issaries and Yelmalio

How blessed are the Lightbringers, so many to choose from and all for the same cause of...err...righteousness and...ummmh...well, light I guess!

Having been doing my research and keen to prove my devotion and friendship to my fellow Lightbringer Gods I am keen to swell the ranks of your respective cults by becoming a 10 lunars a month income, I've read that in the conditions so it's correct, right, no dispute over that sum, Initiate this coming season.

I can't wait to join you men and women Lightbringer followers, what fine cults you have, I'm seriously keen to learn more etc...but, the 10 lunars is a definite...because it clearly states that......so see you at the temple.

(OOC - Broar applies to join Issaries and Yelmalio as an Initiate)
OOC
Be careful Broar. Rules state "If a character does not fulfil all cult obligations in a turn they are relegated one step in each cult." I would read that to mean if you don't do all your required weeks of duty then you get relegated one step, ie from initiate to lay member in Each cult you belong to (not just those cults where you failed to fulfil your obligations). Correct me if I am wrong but that is how I interpret it.
Baroness Ivarenna Hainasdaughter of the Balmyr
Aide to Goldgotti the City Treasurer
Assistant Rune Lord of Orlanth
Hundred-thane, Third Battalion, Mularik's Company
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Broar wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:32 pm (OOC - Broar applies to join Issaries and Yelmalio as an Initiate)
Joining a cult is a weekly order that doesn't have to be announced.
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Broar wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:49 pm (OOC - Broar applies to Chalana Arroy and Orlanth High Priests for a week off of cult duties this coming turn)
This can not be influenced and need not be announced.

There's a list of what you have to announce (and not) in the chapter on Influence in the rules.
Puckohue
GM

Post by Puckohue »

Locking this in a few hours so please get your announcements posted if you haven't.