Lack of Lunars

General in character posts
Erik

Lack of Lunars

Post by Erik »

To my Friends,

Orlanth and the gods smiled on me whilst on campaign and I was lucky enough to pick up some lunars, more than I need for my immediate requirements. Therefore if any of you need a loan please let me know.

Erik Stargazer
Hundred Thane of Mularik's Company
God Talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar tribe
Torben

Re: Lack of Lunars

Post by Torben »

Erik wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:19 pm To my Friends,

Orlanth and the gods smiled on me whilst on campaign and I was lucky enough to pick up some lunars, more than I need for my immediate requirements. Therefore if any of you need a loan please let me know.

Erik Stargazer
God Talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar tribe
Dear Brother Orlanthi & Mularik's Company Erik,

Praise the heavens, that would be most fortuitous as I have a number of unsavory individuals currently pestering me for amounts they claim are owed. How much can you spare a friend, say 300 lunars?
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Erik

Post by Erik »

Broar wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:46 pm

Erik Stargazer
God Talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar tribe

Praise the heavens, that would be most fortuitous as I have a number of unsavory individuals currently pestering me for amounts they claim are owed. How much can you spare a friend, say 300 lunars?
I could probably spare a friend 300 Lunars. You clearly did not spend your time whilst in the service of Lhankor Mhy reading a dictionary. My friends are the people who do not request the Director of Public Harmony to arrest me, do not offer rewards for my murder and do not refer to me as evil.
Torben

Post by Torben »

Erik wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:06 pm

Erik Stargazer
God Talker of Orlanth
Aide to City Lawspeaker
Colymar tribe

I could probably spare a friend 300 Lunars. You clearly did not spend your time whilst in the service of Lhankor Mhy reading a dictionary. My friends are the people who do not request the Director of Public Harmony to arrest me, do not offer rewards for my murder and do not refer to me as evil.
Well....errr, yes...but that was all in the past! We're mates now, fellow Orlanthi, same regiment, same Inn membership, same city etc etc it's surely a clear case of 'water under the bridge', as the old saying goes and I can honestly say, on my part, I'd have no problem in borrowing 300 lunars off of you, you'd not find me turning away from striking an arrangement over a few past misunderstandings.

So, I hope that's cleared matters up and we can move on, ok. Just to clarify the amount again, it's 300 lunars, that'll do me.
Torben Dungshuvler
💩
Erik

Post by Erik »

Broar wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:42 am

Well....errr, yes...but that was all in the past! We're mates now, fellow Orlanthi, same regiment, same Inn membership, same city etc etc it's surely a clear case of 'water under the bridge', as the old saying goes and I can honestly say, on my part, I'd have no problem in borrowing 300 lunars off of you, you'd not find me turning away from striking an arrangement over a few past misunderstandings.

So, I hope that's cleared matters up and we can move on, ok. Just to clarify the amount again, it's 300 lunars, that'll do me.
No
Torben

Post by Torben »

Erik wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:35 am
Broar wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:42 am

No
:(
Torben Dungshuvler
💩