A most wise choice, your Ladyship

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Torben

A most wise choice, your Ladyship

Post by Torben »

To: Lady Yedna Terinstarsdaughter of the Dinacoli.

Gracious Lady,

May a multitude of Light Bringer Gods heap praise and blessings upon you for being the one true advocate of wisdom by your appointment of my good self as your personal Aide.

I have to say that you have made a most excellent choice and shown a firm two fingered salute to those losers amongst the Miserable Malani and Cowardly Colymar who spurned NUMEROUS past opportunities of having my services. Your common sense and shrewdness almost brought a tear to my eye, here was a noble type woman of the...hang on......Dinacoli isn't it, yes, Dinacoli, that's what the dart landed on....Dinacoli Tribe who had never personally met me before BUT, clearly, had heard of my great skills, talents, benevolence, future promise etc and decided you wanted to be part of that!

Well, my Lady, things are certainly going to be on the 'Up' for you, from now onwards, and I'm sure that together, jointly, in unison we can become a great team. In fact, in case you weren't aware, I also happen to be single, i.e. without a current partner and not being fully aware of your own personal circumstances, should it be that you, too, are also without a 'other half' perhaps our association can be more than just business eh...nudge, nudge, wink, wink!! You could do far worse than me, my lady, vastly worse in fact as I'm a God, Head of my own Cult as well as Boldhome's leading joint duellist, well respected member of Chalana Arroy, past member of Lhankor Mhy, current candidate for God Talker & Assistant Rune Lord posts, Tribal Levy veteran, Regimental healer for the prestigious Mularik's Company etc etc.

Now, as I rise through the ranks of Boldhome's social elite I can bring you with me, my escalation can be your's too.....sound interesting, tempting...I bet it does....Lady Yedna certainly has a ring about it but what about Queen Yedna eh?!! Stick with me your Ladyship and that can become a reality! Of course, recognising your personal pride I know you wouldn't want everything to be one sided, for you just to be handed benefits upon a proverbial platter, so to speak. No, you're a woman of accomplishment too and so you understand that a partnership is an arrangement of 'Give & Take', that both sides need to demonstrate a series of...shall we say....offerings to the communal 'pot'....we'll get to yours shortly, and as a further example of my generosity and commitment I can honestly say now that I'd happily accept you as my wife. If you want to make it official just let me know and I can sort out the details, let good old Broar sort out all the arrangements, bookings, timings, decorations, music, flowers, priests...all of that kind of stuff...but to allow you to feel involved ( I mentioned earlier we'd get to your contribution later), part of the 'Broar & Yedna Team', all you need do is cover the financial aspects, say, take it easy back at home by just arranging for whatever lunars are required to be despatched while sipping honeyed wine and eating grapes.

Aside from that, can I also enquire, do you happen to have any links to our current Deputy of Public Harmony? You see, I've been making some discrete enquiries about serving her too but there appears to be some piffling regulations about who can take up such a post that prevents me from applying, trivialities about past battle experience, weapon prowess etc. For the life of me I could see nothing about if one is a God, an individual of peace, someone who believes that it's actually knowing who the real enemies are within Boldhome rather than just having ticks against bureaucratic criteria. Well, if you do, can I suggest you press upon the Deputy that I'm the best candidate for the job and just as soon as I'm appointed I can get to work serving those arrest warrants against the 'Pea Pod Protagonists' & 'Evil Erik', these are the immediate threat, we have to act quickly!

Anyway, love and kisses my darling, your Broarsy-Worsy
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩