So, that's all sorted then!

General in character posts
Torben

So, that's all sorted then!

Post by Torben »

My dear friends,

At long last, and no thanks to the ongoing deranged challenges from Evil Erik, I have undertaken the ritual of Initiation within the cult of the blessed Mother. Thus do I now stand as a dual initiate of both Chalana Arroy and Lankhor Mhy, as well as heading my own cult of Broar the Benevolent.

Fortified by my devotions to these two minor Gods I feel this reflects my overall nature and character that, despite being a god myself, I can humble myself by joining the cults of others in order to spread goodness and charity around wherever possible. No....no...don't seek to applaud me friends or lavish praise upon me for I am too modest enough to wish for any, however rumour of a statue of me being considered for placement at Dragon's Gate, the place of my triumph over hapless Afur, has reached my ears and if that is what people wish to do then I certainly wouldn't wish to go against their desire. I would simply request that a more fitting image of me these days is one of me dressed as a healer, a knowledgeable healer, with a visage that reflects my noble and gentle character....while, at the same time, also portraying the divinity side of things too.....yes, that would be most agreeable.

What wonderful times these are in which we live, ok there are the slight issues of Chaos and Lunarites to contend with, plus Dragons and other beasties BUT all in all it's not too bad and, even more good news is that the Cult of Broar the Benevolent is still taking on new members so get those lunars sent over to me and I will get you signed up straight away.

Finally I think it's also time for a new venture for me! That sadly mentally disturbed fellow Evil Erik tries to mock me by saying I am a coward - utterly ridiculous of course, what with me being Boldhome's joint top duellist, and a clear sign of his insanity - well I shall be applying to become a Regimental Healer.......to the Colymar Cavalry!! That'll show old Erik how wrong he is, once he sees me on the battlefield, bravely administering to the wounded of the regiment, I may even just stop and help him out too if the need arises! Now, what's the way to the Colymar Cavalry's recruiting tent?

Broar

P.S Once I'm fully a regimental member I wonder if Erik will join me for an ale or two, just to show that we're friends now and past differences forgotten......only someone whose really seriously deranged would surely still seek to challenge or antagonise a member of their own regiment?!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩