1630 - 2 (Early Sea) - Appointments

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Afur

Re: 1630 - 2 (Early Sea) - Appointments

Post by Afur »

Erinestra wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:52 pm Sir Arfur

Your kind offer is most welcome and i look forward t oseeing you at the Inn, perhaps we coudl discuss if there are posstavailable in your cavalry unit as well.

To be honest a young girl such as myself is completely lost in a huge metropolis such as Boldhome and it is good of you to make us welcome.
OOC Sadly I had assumed that join Regiment was a pre-weekly action, though it is not! Therefore no party this month!
Afur Brekalisson
First son of a Thane of the Colymar tribe
Warlord of the Colymar Cavalry
Assistant Rune-Lord of Ernalda, the Earth Mother
Initiate, Cult of Orlanth
Charisma: 14
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

I blame it on the bureaucracy those damned Lunars left behind, so much more efficient when we just did whatever we wanted!

Erinestra
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12
Afur

Post by Afur »

Erinestra wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:14 pm I blame it on the bureaucracy those damned Lunars left behind, so much more efficient when we just did whatever we wanted!

Erinestra
But that way lies Chaos!
Afur Brekalisson
First son of a Thane of the Colymar tribe
Warlord of the Colymar Cavalry
Assistant Rune-Lord of Ernalda, the Earth Mother
Initiate, Cult of Orlanth
Charisma: 14
Elisia

Post by Elisia »

Afur wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:18 pm
Erinestra wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:14 pm I blame it on the bureaucracy those damned Lunars left behind, so much more efficient when we just did whatever we wanted!

Erinestra
But that way lies Chaos!
OOC Well there are cult rules now, maybe chaos is the intended result?

Nurgle approves this message.
Elisia Senrensdaughter
Second Daughter of Cottar Senren,
Ten-Thane of the Candle Dancers
Of the Kheldon tribe,
Charisma 3
Elisia

Post by Elisia »

Invitation
Fine Ladies and Gentlemen of Boldholme,

To celebrate my obtaining of an abode in this fine city I invite you to come and celebrate with me, let us enjoy Wine and song till the wee hours, and settle this house as a true home!

Come during Week 2, 1630 - 2 (Early Sea), I look forward to entertaining you!
Elisia Senrensdaughter
Of the Kheldon tribe,
Charisma 3
Torben

Post by Torben »

Dear Sir Eodal,

Thank you very much and I would love to have come along, I've never been to a celebration before, well not a proper one anyway.

I've just joined the Army you see, now I'm one of King Argrath's soldiers! A very nice Thane man I met at the Recruiting tent managed to get me into a fine regiment run by a Commander Lamarr, or something like that, although I've not met him yet and am just getting ready to start off to meet up with my fellow Levies, I think that's what the Thane said I am now, yes a Levy that's it, how good is that eh! Apparently the Gods must be smiling on me as the Thane also said this regiment always has lots of vacancies for Subalterns and Warlords and stuff - I guess they must get rich quick and retire - so if I show promise I can become one too!

Anyway, I look forward to coming to a celebration when I get back and I'll be able to pay for it all because I'll be rich and famous then.

Best wishes,

Warrior Broar Hofarson
Cha 2 (no, don't laugh!)
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Elisia

Post by Elisia »

Broar wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:10 pm Dear Sir Eodal,

Thank you very much and I would love to have come along, I've never been to a celebration before, well not a proper one anyway.

I've just joined the Army you see, now I'm one of King Argrath's soldiers! A very nice Thane man I met at the Recruiting tent managed to get me into a fine regiment run by a Commander Lamarr, or something like that, although I've not met him yet and am just getting ready to start off to meet up with my fellow Levies, I think that's what the Thane said I am now, yes a Levy that's it, how good is that eh! Apparently the Gods must be smiling on me as the Thane also said this regiment always has lots of vacancies for Subalterns and Warlords and stuff - I guess they must get rich quick and retire - so if I show promise I can become one too!

Anyway, I look forward to coming to a celebration when I get back and I'll be able to pay for it all because I'll be rich and famous then.

Best wishes,

Warrior Broar Hofarson
Cha 2 (no, don't laugh!)
Ah a military man! You will be most welcome, while I cannot guarantee this will be a "proper" party (A perfectly proper party might be a bit too dull for my taste!) It will be something to remember if I have anything to say about it!

I look forward to your attendance, maybe we can drink to your success in your new endeavour of martial prowess?
Elisia Senrensdaughter
Of the Kheldon tribe,
Charisma 3
Erinestra

Post by Erinestra »

Afur wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:18 pm

Erinestra
But that way lies Chaos!
Tut! Disorder you mean, the holy Eurmal would not approve and I recollect that "Nobody can make you do anything". Regardless, I hope to setup shop soon and then will be interested in hearing everyone's plans, and perhaps how I might assist?
Erinestra Harvanasdaughter
Third daughter of a Free Carl of the Locaem tribe
Assistant Rune Lord of Issaries
Lay member of Eurmal
Owner of Erinestra's Emporium Extraordinaire
Charisma: 12