Let's go Crazy at the Crazy Horse

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Erik

Let's go Crazy at the Crazy Horse

Post by Erik »

Gentlemen,

I invite you all, with your partners, to be my guests at the Crazy Horse in week 3 this month. Let us drink to the brave warriors who are gallantly defending our great city. Even members of rival regiments, clans and cults are invited, although there will be consequences! One of which is that whilst I will stand the costs of carousing to everyone else, rivals will have to pay their own!

Erik stargazer
Ten Thane Colymar Cavalry
Orlanth Cultist
Of the Colymar Clan

(OOC: Erik invites everyone to a party in week 3 and will pay the costs of non rivals (plus their companions). Rivals will automatically face challenges).
Erik

Re: Let's go Crazy at the Crazy Horse

Post by Erik »

Remember I am accepting all as my guests at the Crazy Horse in 3rd week of the month. I will pay carousing costs for all (and partners) except tribal, cult and regimental rivals.
let us drink to the success of those at the front!

Erik Stargazer
Ten Thane Colymar Cavalry
Follower of Orlanth
Torben

Re: Let's go Crazy at the Crazy Horse

Post by Torben »

Erik fellow,

Many thanks for the invite to the Crummy Horse Inn, is that what's it called? Personally I only tend to frequent the more upmarket establishments within the City, but I guess it's a novelty now and again to check out where the common folk go.

Unfortunately, I'm very busy this month and so will have to decline your invite, we Chalana Arroy & Lankhor Mhy devotees have great demands upon our valuable time and there simply isn't sufficient left over to mingle with the masses. Still I'm sure there will be other opportunities in the future, unless fate intervenes and some hairy great Lunar hacks off your head at the Front, if that ever becomes the case good old Broar can see if I can bring you back to life again, courtesy of the blessed mother Chalana.

Were you aware I am offering a very reasonable health insurance arrangement where - for just a bargain price of 50 lunars - if you sign up and send over your lunars pronto I will add you to the list of those who will be eligible for Resurrection assistance. You won't get that with your Orlanth, your Yelmalio or all those other cults.......Chalana Arroy is the place to be for those keen to avoid the afterlife.....head cut off, crushed by your horse, clubbed to death by a troll or garrotted by one of the Black Fang Brotherhood....tsk, it matters not...we'll bring you back and all for just 50 lunars!
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩