Of Rank and Poverty

General in character posts
Julian

Re: Of Rank and Poverty

Post by Julian »

Apologies to all, particularly the gods, but as a new, poor addition to the town I did not know that it was here [rather than the crier thread] my conversations should have been appended.

It’s fun but difficult to navigate around a new and boisterous town!

Julian
Julian Sartarvutson
A Ten Thane in the
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Colymar Tribe
Orlanth by Choice
Torben

Post by Torben »

Julian wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:44 am Apologies to all, particularly the gods, but as a new, poor addition to the town I did not know that it was here [rather than the crier thread] my conversations should have been appended.

It’s fun but difficult to navigate around a new and boisterous town!

Julian
Julian, dear fellow, that is why it is best to have someone as a friend who can guide you around and make sure you find out about the goings on and geography of the City. Stick with a good friend like me, a devotee of Lhankor Mhy and Chalana Arroy and you'll not go wrong, plus you can have some decent food and drink at my prestigious Inn.

Broar
Torben Dungshuvler
An unfortunate pawn in the hands of the Gods
💩
Harold

Post by Harold »

Julian ,
Thank you for pointing this out, like you, tad lost in the "Big Smoke" I am hoping to find the Ladies of Negotiable Affection, in the coming month can anyone please give some directions?

I thank all those who have so warmly welcome the other Newbies & myself to this strange & complex city, it seems Quaffing will have to be postponed until next month as all those kind invitations & offers friendship seemed to have arrived a little too late in the month.

Once again on a personal level thankyou for the warm welcome.