In Memory of Wonderful Leiniasdaughter

General in character posts
Quatlu

In Memory of Wonderful Leiniasdaughter

Post by Quatlu »

After offering prayers at Temple for her success in battle last month, Quatlu has been saddened to learn of the death of his Sword-Sister, Wonderful Leiniasdaughter, at the front this past Fire Season. She was a warrior of valor and distinction who earned a battlefield promotion to acting hundred thane of the Wolf Runners Regiment, and an honored lay member of the Cult of Orlanth. He will remember her name before the High Priest this month at the temple ceremonies, and will honor her spirit before Orlanth.
Quatlu Carasilson
Warlord
Royal Foot Guards Regiment
Wind Lord of Orlanth
Aide to a member of the City Ring
Colymar Tribe
Afur

Re: In Memory of Wonderful Leiniasdaughter

Post by Afur »

It warms my heart that someone is remembering her.

Yet I have asked for the Regiment to go to the Front, so you may have to wait until we get back. Even if the Regiment does not go, I will be taking my command. You are not under my command, so will likely stay in Boldhome.
Afur Brekalisson
First son of a Thane of the Colymar tribe
Warlord of the Colymar Cavalry
Assistant Rune-Lord of Ernalda, the Earth Mother
Initiate, Cult of Orlanth
Charisma: 14
Erik

Post by Erik »

I did not personally know Wonderful Leiniasdaughter well, yet I mourn her as a brave soldier and fellow warrior, who gave her life for our city. If not at the front I will also remember her at the Temple of Orlanth this month.

Erik Stargazer,
Ten Thane Colymar Cavalry
Ondurga

Post by Ondurga »

Wonderful and I duelled once. There was enmity between our tribes but we were united in Orlanth and I bore her no ill will.
Ondurga Yorisdaughter of the Bachad