Prison camp news (NOT FOR GENERAL USE)

Announcements and Applications. In character posts.
Fionn

Prison camp news (NOT FOR GENERAL USE)

Post by Fionn »

Welcome to the Lunar prison camp; having been here since last month, I am publishing the camp newsletter.

There are three of us here, which would give an advantage if we all three tried to escape together; unfortunately I am weakened by confinement, which would mean a disadvantage if I were part of an escape attempt. I do encourage you to try to escape as soon as possible, before the conditions here take their toll on you too; but whether together or separately I do not know. Do reply so that we can co-ordinate any attempts.

{OOC; please do not post anything here meant for eyes back in Boldhome, since we have no idea whether ransoms can be raised or, if a rescue is planned, which week we should try a breakout. On the other hand we three players have nobody to talk to but each other...]
Fionn the dagger, soldier and scholar (Warlord and Loremaster).
Fionn

Re: Prison camp news (NOT FOR GENERAL USE)

Post by Fionn »

Since this month I will either be released or executed (unless I escape first) I leave any future prisoners only one piece of advice: do nothing the first week of captivity, to allow your friends to try and provide a ransom with your cult's help. After that, definitely try to escape in the second week (when any rescue attempt can be expected), and probably every week afterwards, though you need to calculate the odds for yourself .
Fionn the dagger, soldier and scholar (Warlord and Loremaster).